Dental treatments for a stunning smile
Begins with smile analysis using dental digital photography, a detailed bite analysis and gum survey. A joint consultation with my renowned dental technologist is then scheduled. The emphasis is on aesthetics (natural beauty) and ‘all-ceramic’ restorations are created using computer design and manufacture. This creates a very accurate metal-free base allowing the technologist to artistically perfect restorations that harmonise with gums lips and facial proportions, creating a smile to be proud of.
We use a range of different cosmetic treatments:
- Monday :09:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:30
- Tuesday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Thursday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Friday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Saturday :09:00 – 13:00
- Sunday :Closed
Exciting news and a big congratulations to Roy for being admitted as a Fellow of the College of General Dentistry.
As a highly dedicated dental practice, our vision is:
- To provide you with caring, gentle dental care.
- To treat you as we would provide dental care for ourselves and our families.
- To treat you in a relaxing environment by a team of highly experienced, leading edge professionals who are passionate about dentistry.
- To provide you with all the latest materials and technology.
- To give you a natural, beautiful smile.