Let’s be honest, no matter what age we are when we decide to do something about our crooked teeth, the thought of metal frames, fussy food and self awareness can be overwhelming and enough to put us off ever...
Dental treatments for a stunning smile
Begins with smile analysis using dental digital photography, a detailed bite analysis and gum survey. A joint consultation with my renowned dental technologist is then scheduled. The emphasis is on aesthetics (natural beauty) and ‘all-ceramic’ restorations are created using computer design and manufacture. This creates a very accurate metal-free base allowing the technologist to artistically perfect restorations that harmonise with gums lips and facial proportions, creating a smile to be proud of.
We use a range of different cosmetic treatments:
- Monday :09:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:30
- Tuesday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Thursday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Friday :08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Saturday :09:00 – 13:00
- Sunday :Closed
This week, it’s been widely reported that a study by Liverpool City Council into the equivalent number of sugar cubes found in popular soft drinks has yielded some pretty shocking results. While this may not come as a surprise,...
Did you know that on average a child eats and drinks around 5,000 cubes of sugar per year?
As a highly dedicated dental practice, our vision is:
- To provide you with caring, gentle dental care.
- To treat you as we would provide dental care for ourselves and our families.
- To treat you in a relaxing environment by a team of highly experienced, leading edge professionals who are passionate about dentistry.
- To provide you with all the latest materials and technology.
- To give you a natural, beautiful smile.