We are running an open day where you can get advice and a FREE Consultation* on the day from our friendly and experienced team.
Would you like to smile and eat with confidence?
If so, then dental implants will transform your smile and improve the quality of your life.
Implants are sophisticated titanium rods, implanted in the jawbone, where, over a period of several months, they integrate with the surrounding bone and become rigid â€˜rootsâ€™ and can be used to replace single or multiple teeth, stabilise dentures or even replace a whole mouth of missing teeth with fixed bridgework. They have many advantages compared to traditional crown and bridge solutions.
- They look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Existing healthy teeth do not need to be damaged They will stimulate bone tissue and gums, ensuring an attractive, aesthetic result.
- No adhesives are required to hold the new teeth in place.
- They eliminate the discomfort and insecurity of loose, ill-fitting dentures.
- They provide a secure, permanent tooth replacement.
Case Study 1 | Single Tooth Implant
This tooth was beyond saving and was extracted. A single implant restored the beautiful smile. The finished result is shown afterÂ 9 YEARS.
Come and see your smile transformed in 3D! We will have the Itero Scanner at the Practice which allows us in minutes to show you digitally what we can achieve for your smile with no impressions!
Register to join us